College of Design Student Blogs

Things That Need to Be Done in The Next Six to Seven Days

Update: The U of M National Student Advertising Competition team placed second, .2 points behind Minnesota State University - Moorhead. We had a better book, the judges thought they had a better presentation. Could've gone either way.

So my Honors Thesis is due in exactly seven days. That's kind of terrifying. The visual product is done; I just need to do a lot of writing. My readers are being extremely understanding, because I am giving it to them on Sunday and I have to turn it in by the end of the day on Wednesday (sorry, faculty!).

I also think that I have to have my final portfolio done for Portfolio Development by next Tuesday. I've decided on 12" x 18" boards I think; I just need to call mom so she can make the case I'm envisioning...

In Advanced Typography this week, we're working on photobooks of typography in a specific landscape. I'm taking pictures in the construction sites on campus right now, and I need to take a lot more before I can call it a day!

On top of all this, my job interview at Martin Williams is on Friday at 1. Not to worry; it's not like I know half the people I'm interviewing with already (sarcasm--I totally do).

IMG_20120425_085614.jpg

My entry for the Office of Orientation and First Year Programs' Class of 2012 Art Contest, capturing four years of marching band within the Block M. Finished at 1:00 am last night.

So much for the senior slide!!

Patrick
Graphic Design B.F.A.