College of Design Student Blogs

What a semester, what a year.

photo.jpgThings are finally winding down in the academic department, though it is finals week. I've gotten two of my final projects/exams taken care of and I've got two more later in the week, but I'm really almost done and it's kind of hard to believe. The spring semester probably flown by faster than anything I've ever experienced. It was a busy time and I have A LOT going on. From school and work to my tonsillectomy, social commitments and portfolio review, life was pretty crazy. And even the fall semester--I can't believe how far behind me that is now. I hate to be cheesy or overly sentimental, but it honestly feels like just yesterday that I was walking into McNeal for my first day of classes. The year has been a whirlwind, but I'm so happy to see summer on the horizon.

And speaking of summer, I've got a busy one of those ahead of me too! I've got quite a bit lined up for myself, including working at Rapson, completing a visual merchandising internship, doing my retail gig and then working back at McNeal. It's going to be crazy hectic, but I'm also really excited! It'll be nice to have a break from school, but I'm glad I'll still be productive.

Until next week!

Ashley
Interior Design

Hi I am in middle school and searching up colleges and university's for design schools like,fashion,and interior design well anything that has to do with fashion or cooking and I wanted to know about the interior design school i don't know if you will get this but please email me at angelatwuma@hotmail.com Thanks