College of Design Student Blogs

First Day of Senior Year

Fall semester classes have begun and it's back to the grind. I started the term off with my Tuesday schedule consisting of three classes starting at 1:30 and ending at around 7:20. It was mostly introductory stuff for the first day as usual, nothing to surprising. So far it looks like it's going to be an interesting and challenging semester, I'm excited to get started. And now that the academic year has started, I will be blogging weekly updates of my life as a housing student at the U of M.

Oh, and also on the topic of back to school, I was recently featured in a Star Tribune article regarding my favorable study habits in this new age of technological distractions. Check it out.

As for the rest of my life outside of school, I'm just starting to get settled in at our new place in the Southeast Como neighborhood. Moving out of the old place and into the new was, as usual, super stressful and unorganized. There was stuff everywhere for about 18 hours. My roomies and I all pulled through, though, and we love the new place. Our new backyard borders the train tracks, which definitely gives it some character.

photo-1.JPG

To a new semester!

Jesse
Housing Studies, B.S.