College of Design Student Blogs

Come and Chat at The Dean's Reception!

mcneal.gifHey friends! I want to inform you all that The College of Design's Dean's Reception is coming up in about two weeks! The event will take place on Saturday, February 23rd. It will be held on the St. Paul Campus, in the McNeal Hall Atrium, for the students interested in Retail Merchandising, Housing Studies, Apparel, Interior, and Graphic Design. So to all you potential Retail Merchandising students, who have questions about the major and what it's all about, this is the place to be!

The event will host different information sessions where you will learn about the College of Design and the major of your interest. There will also be luncheon where you and you family will get to talk with faculty and current students about college life, classes, the city of Minneapolis, the major itself, and what ever else comes to mind!

I helped out at the Dean's Reception last year and will definitely be helping out again this year! The event is really casual, laid back, and a whole lot of fun! It is a great and safe place for questions you may have the school and major, and also any questions you may have regarding any of my Retail Merchandising blog topics; I love to chat and am always willing to help, so please feel free to come up to me and chat.

I hope to see you there!
Sasenka - Retail Merchandising