College of Design Student Blogs

The Importance of... a Daily Planner!

plan.jpg

I am that crazy lady pictured above expressing the importance of a planner with her face, as well as the importance of daily hygiene with her wet hair still wrapped up in a towel. But seriously, college life can be a blast, just as long as you've got your daily planner handy!

From Housing Studies projects to a variety of U of M student groups, there are so many things to keep track of as a college student. But don't fret, simply writing down a to-do list in a planner can make life so much EASIER. First semester, I had gotten into the habit of checking my U of M email often and writing in my planner. Second semester, well... I've got to pick up the good routine again. This past weekend, I kept a mental list of things to do, but all of it slipped my mind (including this here blog; my apologies for the tardiness). :(

:) But lucky me, good habits can be picked up at anytime. I shall return to my planner (the 2013-14 Gopher Guide), and prevent myself from feeling the stress of forgetting the good things like school work, student groups, eating, and hanging out with friends.

Stay sharp :D
Karly, Housing Studies B.S.