College of Design Student Blogs

Align Senior Fashion Show

This last Saturday the apparel design seniors had their fashion show, Align. This was a culmination of all the years of learning and hard work. As each collection went down the runway, you could tell the seniors put a great deal of work and thought into their pieces. Even the main event were the collections from the seniors, the juniors and sophomores also were able to put a piece into the show, and they need to be acknowledged for their hard work as well. From the beginning of the day to the very last thank you to the attendees of the show, a lot of work went to making Align come together. What an experience! It was definitely exhausting helping rounding up my sophomore class and getting them ready along with making sure everything for the show was prepared for showtime. Even though the day was hectic and exhausting, it also supplied a lot of inspiration and energy. The show was a complete success and I couldn't be prouder of everyone involved! If you missed it this year, definitely keep an eye for next years show; you don't want to miss this amazing event.

Here are some pictures from the Align Fashion Show.

Stayce Petraborg.JPG Crystal Compton.JPG Kayna Hobbs.JPG Align Seniors.JPG

Make sure to follow my blog at z.umn.edu/cdesblogs and also look for pics on the UMNDesign Instagram for more of my pics!

Lee
Apparel Design