College of Design Student Blogs

Congratulations ADes Class of 2014

I survived finals week and completed my 2nd year in the Apparel Design program. Summer break has now officially begun! The past couple of days have been filled with commencement ceremonies for all the different colleges within the U of M. Commencement for the College of Design was this last Saturday, which I was able to help out with, and it was held inside the newly renovated Northrop. I don't know what it looked like before, but I all I can say is that it is beautiful inside and the theater is amazing. It was great to see all the people graduating, especially the ADes class of 2014. Of course, the Apparel Design students have a special place in my heart, and being able to see them be rewarded for all their hard work by watching them walk across the stage felt great. Things like this keep my hard work going, because I know eventually that will be me walking across that stage. I'm halfway there and I know that the next 2 years will probably fly by quickly.

Congratulations class of 2014 and for the ADes Class of 2014, I know that you all will achieve greatness! I'm so proud of all of you!

17 ADes 2014.jpg

Make sure to follow my blog at z.umn.edu/cdesblogs and also look for my pics on the UMNDesign Instagram!

Lee
Apparel Design