Salary information is available on the UM Reports website for use by University faculty and staff. To use it:
- Go to http://www.umreports.umn.edu.
- Click on User Login. You will be prompted for your University Internet ID (referred to there as your X.500 ID) and password.
- You will need to read and agree to the University's privacy policies.
- Click on the Search Reports link in sidebar on the left.
- Set the Filter By Category box to HR & Payroll and the SubCategory to HR Reports.
- Find Personnel Basic Information in the alphabetical results list, and click on it.
- Click on Select a College/Admin Unit.
- Select the College or Admin Unit in which you are interested, and follow the prompts.
- To find average salaries for a job classification, search UM Reports for "Job Code Average Salary."
I thought it might be useful/interesting to learn what people across the system do and maybe try to standardize our approach. What do you think?
Thanks for your feedback,