« China Got Talents | Main | H1N1: The Quarantine Life »

3 Questions

As a Management Information Systems major my curiosities naturally lie within technology in and outside of the workplace. My first question is: How are new technology implemented and/or used within the business setting in China as compared with the United States. My second question is: As "the times they are a-changin'," and as a high context culture, how do the majority of Chinese nationals feel about the anonymity and "shrinking of the world," so to speak, that comes along with the worlds large adaptation of the internet. Lastly, I'd like to find out more about interpersonal communication at universities in China as compared to the universities in the United States.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. Rosaline Magaha