« Last day In China | Main | Shanghai »

Su Zhou

The gardens that we were able to visit here were the most breathe taking places that I have ever seen. Tiger hill had this well that had an amazing story behind it. The man decided to drill for water in a place that another believed impossible to find water. The first man ended up being correct and able to find water, resulting in the other man being turned into a toad for doubting this endeavor. When we saw the well a rock sat next to it that slightly resembled a frog. I really enjoy how Chinese culture has so many stories and superstitions. It makes learning about a culture even more fascinating then just hearing the historical significance.

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I thGreat ˇV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..