Three Questions

1.  One thing that I am very interested in is advertising.  I am a marketing major, and am curious to see how companies change their advertising when in foreign markets.

2.  Another thing I would like to learn more about is how Chinese students view Americans.  I am excited to meet new people and learn about their culture, and want to learn more about what their perceptions are of us.

3.  Also, I would like to learn more about the governments role in businesses, and how much their politics effect the operations of companies.  

1) What impact does the West have over how business is conducted in China? What are the differences and similarities?

2) The history of China is nearly 2000+ years old. How does this rich cultural history affect China's behavior to different issues seen in the modern time?

3) What do the general people think about the One Child Policy in China?

China it is the right "Guanxi" that makes all the difference in ensuring that business will be successful. By getting the right "Guanxi", the organization minimizes the risks, frustrations, and disappointments when doing business in China. Often it is acquiring the right "Guanxi" with the relevant authorities that will determine the competitive standing of an organization in the long run in China. And moreover, the inevitable risks, barriers, and set-ups you’ll encounter in China will be minimized when you have the right “Guanxi” network working for you. That is why the correct "Guanxi" is so vital to any successful business strategy in China.

This page contains a single entry by revo0006 published on May 5, 2010 4:06 PM.

Three Questions was the previous entry in this blog.

How China Grows is the next entry in this blog.