Ahhhh China

Today for the first time this trip I was annoyed at China.  I just could find what I wanted or was looking for, so this blog is going to be somewhat pessimistic.  Nothing in China works well, unless it is a large-scale production.  For example on the overnight train ride the air conditioning would not work.   In our hotel in Tianjin they service people put wallpaper in hotel rooms while we were still occupying the rooms.  That would never happen in the U.S. while people were actually paying to be in their rooms.  The faucet in our room in Tianjin was broken and leaked all over our bathroom.  In Shanghai the air conditioning would not work either.  It was just the little things that just started to get to me, I think I'm just starting to miss America.  Who knows?            

The capability to be in a position to take a step back in time to find out when you start off a new project to view exactly where or when items went downhill will be useful. Which might support those in internet promoting much better uncover opportunities and appropriate errors which are decreasing their visibility?

This page contains a single entry by bellx346 published on June 16, 2010 8:10 PM.

The Romantic Story of the Song Dynasty was the previous entry in this blog.

Shanghai City of 20 Million is the next entry in this blog.