Food Market

During our time in Tianjin, I have spent the majority of my eating adventures in the near by market. It it right outside our hotel room and they have everything you would ever come to expect when it comes to chinese food. The best part about the whole deal is that it is all dirt cheap. Were talking around 7-8 yuan a MEAL. Which translates into about $1.30 US maybe? And that is if you are really hungry. If you are just looking for something to tie you over for awhile, you can go in and spend less than 3 yuan easily. And all of the food there is ridiculously good also. I try and think about what I can get for that back in the US and all I can think is maybe something off the dollar menu from Mcdonalds or a couple candy bars at a gas station if you're lucky. But that is just the start of it. All the vendors in there are very nice and will help you out with anything you need. They also will remember you day to day and hook you up with a little more each time you go to them. And it is actually pretty easy to order even though I speak zero chinese.. you just have to point to what you would like and give the hand gesture for how much you want. Everyone is always smiling and happy to get your business. This is for sure going to be one of the things I miss most when I have to head back home.