6-7-11: Tuesday

Today was a sad day. We gave our final presentations and had to give our gifts to the students. Many of us got a little bit emotional, and so did many of the students. Thankfully, we were able to have one final lunch together. It was interesting saying our final goodbyes because some of the students were not sure if they were supposed to give us a hug or to shake our hands. I am not positive if this is a culture difference, but some of the goodbyes were, for the lack of a better term, a "struggle" haha. Anyway, the train ride so far is alright. I am surprised at how comfortable the beds are and at the fact that the air conditioning is actually fully functional. The bathrooms are one thing that I am going to do my very best to avoid. I had to use it once and once is plenty for this guy. I noticed when were in line to enter the station, people were just cutting into the front of the line. Although we were warned about this, I had never seen it to the extent at which I did today. Culture differences are big. If somebody did that in the US, they may or may not get punched in the face. Can't wait for Shanghai!