Dragon Well

The Dragon Well tea experience was one of my favorite things we have done so far on the trip. Going to the actually location was half of the fun. The mountains and trees and everything with nature was unreal. It honestly looked straight out of the pictures you see in Chinese restaurants back home. Everything was just that beautiful. Then on top of that we had a great meal and got to sample some of the best tea they have to offer in china or the world for that matter. During this trip I think I may have actually become a tea drinker rather than a coffee drinker. It is just so much smoother than having a cup of coffee in the morning and so much better for you as well. I ended up buying some of it for my family and myself, so they better appreciate where it is coming from and how quality it really is because it was it wasn't cheap. :)