Train Ride

Today we left Tianjin to head to Shanghai and I'd have to say I was a little torn up inside leaving all of our new friends from the university. Everyone was so nice and showed us around the town almost every day rather than doing their homework or hanging out with their own friends. I will most definitely miss everyone that I met from the city very much. The one thing I was excited for was a little change of scenery from the usual Tianjin day. The train was actually really fun because it was my first experience on an overnight train. We were split up into groups of 4 and given a small room and our own bed to sleep on. They were surprisingly comfortable for what I thought they were going to be. The ride itself felt pretty short because we slept most of the way. I would way rather have that sort of seating for long trips rather than a plane ride because it is so much more comfortable.