3 Things I Want to Learn

1) What I am most interested in learning while I am in China is how the banking industry works, how similar it is the to US along with its differences. I eventually would like to move forward in the banking industry and work overseas for an international bank. I am hoping to gain an insight in what I need to do in order to get to the international level of working in the banking industry.
2) I would also like to learn about origins of tea. While travelling in Asia in the past, I have experienced a variety of teas. I have heard China has the best kinds of teas and I want to try them all. I want to learn how the Chinese harvests the tea leaves.
3) Lastly, I would like to learn more about Buddhism. I am a Buddhist myself but I would like to learn how the Chinese worship Buddha and relate it to how I grew up with the religion.

1) I want to learn more about Chinese culture and history, and the many differences between it and the United States culture and customs.
2) I want to learn more about the Chinese market, stocks, major corporations, and how they do banking.
3) I want to learn more about the Chinese economy and its rapid growth in the past decades, especially in comparison to the US.