Epic 21st

Today was my birthday and I had a great time. I had a little bit too much fun last night as well and regretfully showed up to class a little late (sorry Dahui). It was also my first time in a Chinese bar. It really shocked me how much different it was in comparison to the US bars. But what I thought was really cool was the amount of attention everyone in our group got from Chinese locals, especially those our age. Many of them made efforts to meet us and take pictures with us. I thought it was really awesome that they were so welcoming. I thought it was funny that the majority of the music played in the bars and the clubs we went to was American, which illustrates the influence and prevalence of American culture in China. I also got invited on stage and was sung happy birthday too by the band at the club. I couldn't have asked for a better more exciting birthday!