First Earthquake

Today we toured the Lishen headquarters. Lishen manufactures batteries and is the main supplier to huge companies and products, most notably Apple and the iPhone. We walked around the facilities and we were able to see the physical manufacturing of their batteries, which was pretty cool. Afterwards we went to large room to listen to a presentation by the company's VP. It was in that room that I experienced a phenomena that I have never experienced before.

The speaker was about halfway through his presentation and all of the sudden there was a "sudden" shake. A lot people were wondering what just happened, and the others were wondering why we wondered what just happened. While it probably hardly registered the richter scale, and it was light enough that some people didn't even notice it, I experienced my first earthquake. It was still cool to me, and pretty notable experience.