Helen's

Lately, our group and myself especially, have been going to a bar/restaurant called Helen's. And let me tell you it is awesome. Although I love Chinese food, my stomach cannot always handle it and Helen's has American food. I'm blogging about Helen's today in particular because I went there 3 times today and ate there twice. The food is delicious even in comparison to food in America, and it is very cheap. A cheeseburger and fries runs about 4 dollars. Today I had a cheeseburger, nachos, and a barbecue chicken pizza for a total of approximately $14. Being one who appreciates value, eating at Helen's is a no brainer. It is even hard to get good Chinese food for 25 Kuai in my opinion, which is the exact price of a cheeseburger and fries at Helen's. At Helen's they have legit specials everyday of the week. Today was free cigarettes, which is pretty hilarious. Not only do they have great food and specials at an exceptional price but, going to Helen's is a great time. I have met many people from different countries and as well as some from the United States as well. I have had many interesting conversations with locals and travelers (today I met someone from Colorado), and have even gotten a few email addresses. Helen's has a great atmosphere. They play a great variety of American music, which provides a fun place to have a bite to eat, 1, 2, or 7 drinks, and start off the night. Gong there today was a fantastic time. I will probably find myself there tomorrow.