Korean BBQ

Today was our last day in Beijing which made me really sad because I loved Beijing but I was also excited to see a new city as well. I really liked our ride to Tianjin on the superfast train, it seemed so smooth and it was super sort. For dinner we went to a really delicious Korean BBQ restaurant. At the restaurant I sat next to a Chinese student named Ella. After sitting next to her I realized how polite they are to their guests. She made sure that I had a couple plates full of food before she even attempted to eat the meal. I kept saying that she should eat with us but she insisted on having us eat first. I thought that this was extremely generous and really showed that they honor their guests and treat them very well. We continued to talk about hobbies and interests. We had a lot of the same hobbies like watching movies, going shopping and going out to eat at different restaurants. She was extremely nice and I look forward to getting to know her better.