Three things I want to learn

I want to learn more about how economic thought differs from the economic thought in the United States. I would also like to learn more about the Chinese culture. Finally, I want to learn how Chinese business practices differ from the business practices here in the United States.

2 more days! =)

I want to learn about the differences between economic thinking in China versus the thinking here in the United States. I also would like to learn more about the Chinese culture. Finally, I want to learn about the differences in business practices between China and the US.

I want to learn more about their government. I also would love to get to know their culture more by learning about their food. Lastly I want to learn about the differences in business practices from China to the United States.

How much the Chinese economy differs from the U.S. is what I'm really interested in learning. I'm very excited to learn about the history and culture, and lastly, I love food so I'm excited to learn about their traditional foods and try new things! (Not anything crazy, though... :/ ) I'm big on tea, as well. I think I remember something about going to a tea garden? If so, excited to learn about different kinds!

Throughout the next month in China I am excited to learn about many things that would be hard to learn from the states. In China I look forward to learning about Chinese culture and all of the many differences we share including food and mannerisms . I also plan on learning about Chinese economy and different companies market different products in that country. Finally I will be interested on the field trips to learn about business management and the different kinds of communication used in the business world.

I am very excited and really looking forward to this trip.In preparation for this trip we were asked to come up with three Topics or ideas that we wanted to learn more about while are in China. The first one is, what are the similarities and differences betwen the Chinese economy and the united States? Second is how do the chinese accounting standards compare the FASB (Financial Accounting Standars Boards) here in the United States. Lastly, I have always had an interst in chinese history, So I want to learn more about their histroy from visiting the country itself.This should be a fantastic trip!!!

First I'd like to learn about Chinese HR practices, related to Guanxi, which will be interesting to learn about.

Second, I'd like to see how China's collectivist culture affects their communication. I'm a communication minor and in class we always learn that America is an individualistic culture while China is collectivist so It will be interesting to see this in person.

Lastly, I'd like to better understand where China's economy is heading and how it will impact the world.

While in China, there are many things I hope to learn about the country and its people. The three I would most like to learn about are:
1. The similarities and differences between American and Chinese management design and functionality.
2. A typical day for a family in China and how it compares with the family life I grew up with.
3. Lastly, I would like to learn how outsourcing has affected/benefited China's economy.

1. I would like to learn some Chinese language. I would like to be able to speak it and write it. I think it will be very helpful at times that we are out on our own.

2. I want to learn about how the Chinese do business. I would like to know what a day is like for Chinese business people and the struggles and good times they go through.

3. I want to learn what Chinese students our age like to do for fun with their friends or family.

1. I want to learn about the Chinese culture and compare it to united states culture
.
2. I would like I learn how Chinese businesses operate

3. I would also like to learn about how Chinese lectures are compared to our lectures at UMD

1. I would like to learn about the process and daily operations of financial institution.
2. I would like to learn about Chinese natural and herbal remedies.
3. Third thing I would like to learn would be the cultural heritage and communication of Chinese business.

.

1. I would like to learn to be able to hold a short conversation in Chinese.

2. I want to know what the Chinese do with their spare time.

3. I would also like to know about the driving conditions in populated cites.