6/3/12 Last Day and Gifts

Today was our last full day in Tianjin and I really wish we could stay here longer. These last two weeks have been amazing and this trip is one of the best experiences of my life. I am really sad that we are leaving tomorrow but all I can do is remember all the great people i have met as well as all of the experiences I have had so far. For our last day Zach treated all of us and the Chinese students to an amazing meal at the Korean restaurant next to our hotel. It was fun to see all of the students again before we left and after the meal we were able to exchange some gifts that we brought from America. For my gift I burned a couple of CD's that had some of my favorite music on them and I hope that the students enjoyed them. Overall, I have learned so much in Tianjin whether it be from talking to the students, walking down the street, or even going to the bar and I will never forget the people I have met or the things that learned here.