6/9/12 Last full day in Shanghai

Today was our last full day in Shanghai as well as China and I am really sad that this trip is over. To start the day off we went to the Yu Garden which is another very famous garden in China. It is cool to see the amount of work and detail that went in to making this garden. Seeing the Yu Garden made me want to have a garden myself. After the garden we had an option to stay at the marketplace or head back to the hotel and I decided to head back to the hotel even though I still needed a suitcase for all the stuff I had bought. Later a couple of the guys and I walked around to look for another place where we could buy a suitcase and surprisingly we did not have to walk too far. I was able to get a suitcase for 60 RMB which is a great price. That night all of us went out to Sky Nightclub to celebrate our last night in China and it's safe to say that we all had a blast. Overall, I have had an unforgettable experience in China and I will never forget the friendships that I have made.