Toms 21st

Today was Tom's birthday so I knew we were going to have a lot of fun tonight. We all decided that Helens is the place to be for the occasion. I was amazed at how different Helens was compared to restaurants/bars back in America. We got along really well with the Chinese people at the bar. They were very friendly and showed us a lot of attention. Many of them spoke a little English so communication was not too difficult. One thing that really surprised me was the amount of American music that was being played. I really liked a lot of the songs and recognized almost all of them. After spending a few hours at the bar I started to get really hot and felt sick. I told everyone that I had to head back to the hotel and was very upset that I could not come with them to the club, especially because it was Tom's birthday. Once I got some fresh air I felt a lot better, but still decided to head back to the hotel and get a good night's sleep.