Cruising the Blogosphere
Now that there are some 35 million blogs and over 30 million people who read blogs, one can safely say there is a blog out there for everyone.
Here is your assignment:
1. Open Google Blogsearch. (This link opens in a new window).
2. Use the search field to find a blog related to your field of study, or one of your interests.
3. Take some time to read a blog or two. Take note of how many comments they receive, whether or not they use a blog roll, and anything else that seems interesting.
4. Post a comment to this entry with the URL of blog you read and a few words about what it is.
5. Want to search locally? Try searching UThink for the same keywords, and see what comes up!