« RSS (Real Simple Syndication) | Main | Social Bookmarking: A del.icio.us Potluck »

Educational Blogs

Here are some of the blogs you can find on UThink that show some of the ways blogs might be used as tools for learning or professional development. Do these blogs give you any ideas on how you might use blogs in your discipline? Feel free to use the Comments tool to leave your thoughts!

My dad recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This blog post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks, Jaclyn Sipler

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever... Janyce Fennern

Hi. I truly enjoyed reading your writing! Top notch written content material. I may well advise you to submit content articles a bit much more often. This way, obtaining this kind of sort of a useful web page I think you might rank far better inside the search engines.