« Teen Pleads Guilty to Bus Shooting | Main | US Secretly Aids Pakistan to Guard Nukes »

Mankato Student Dies in Car Accident

One Minnesota State-Mankato University student is dead and another seriously injured after a car struck them early Sunday morning.

According to the Mankato Free Press, one woman laid in the traffic lane in Mankato's industrial north side. The other woman was trying to help her up when a car hit them both and killed the woman that was lying down, police said. Police and medical crews arrived at the scene at 12:47 a.m. Sunday on 3rd Avenue and Kingswood Drive. Police also said the two were leaving a sorority event. One woman was pronounced dead at Immanuel St. Joseph's Hospital and the other suffered serious injuries. According to police, the driver was a 17-year-old who was driving a 1991 Toyota Tercel.

The Star Tribune reports that a university spokesperson said that the two women were in their early 20s and upperclassmen. Police told the Star Tribune that the area the women were hit was industrial and has no traffic lights or stop signs and the speed limit is 40 miles per hour. They also reported that the university will post a web page to allow friends and family access to information on the accident. They also mentioned another accident that happened at the university last month where an 18-year-old girl was struck and killed after a car hit her while she was training for a cross-country meet. Both media outlets report that police have not identified anyone involved with the accident.

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?

I must say that general I'm really amazed with this website.It's simple to determine that that you are passionate about your producing. If only I had your producing capability I look forward to much more updates and might be returning.