« US Conducted Secret Pakistan War Games | Main | Goodbye Forever 3101 blog!!!!!!!! »

LSU vs. Ohio State for College Football Title

The Louisiana State University (LSU) Tigers will play The Ohio State University Buckeyes in college football's Bowl Championship Series (BCS) Title Game on Jan. 7 at the Superdome in New Orleans.

According to an AP story on ESPN.com, the Tigers finished second in the final BCS poll, released Sunday, with an 11-2 record, and is the first two loss team to play in the BCS title game. Ohio State was number one in the poll with a record of 11-1. Neither team was ranked one or two going into Saturday's games however. Former number one Missouri Tigers and number two West Virginia Mountaineers both lost Saturday, making room for two new teams to play for college football's national championship. Missouri lost in the Big 12 Conference's title game to the Oklahoma Sooners and West Virgina lost to Pittsburgh.

hey there and thanks on your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did then again expertise some technical points the use of this web site, since I skilled to reload the site lots of occasions previous to I may get it to load correctly. I had been brooding about in case your hosting is OK? Now not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances occasions will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and can injury your quality score if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot extra of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you replace this once more very soon..