« Canadian Pig Farmer Convicted of SIx Murders | Main

Peace out news blog (for real this time)

I thought I'd go out with a drunken bang for my final news blog. Some British anti-drinking television ads may actually backfire and glamorize drinking, according to researchers.

A report done by the BBC said that researchers at the University of Bath believe that these young people who see this ad will think that drinking is fun and will drink to assert their social standing. The ads, or adverts as those crazy Britons say, show different drunken incidents like being thrown out of a club or passing out in a doorway. Researchers believe that young people think of incidents like these as being part of a "fun" night out, making these adverts dangerous. The adverts also try to make being incredibly hammered socially unacceptable, while many young people actually believe the opposite.

Now I am finally done blogging for this semester. Praise baby Jesus or Allah or Buddah or any religious symbol out there!

Y6ebNl

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you just could do with a few percent to power the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.