« oliver plays with color and form | Main | riding trains with mamie and papie »

school days

Oliver at school.jpg
One of Oliver's teachers at "school" took this picture. I love his smile. He looks so coy.

I feel so lucky to have found Oliver's school. His teachers are great! They give him so much love and attention. They write these notes everyday filling us in on Oliver's daily events, his new words, his favorite toys, and his burgeoning friendships. While there are hundreds of words to offer, I share here only a few.

Oliver was very focused on puzzles today. They're still a bit too challenging...but he's persistent and only needs a little help. He made some block towers and lined up cars with Keshav. He was part of a group of 6 boys reading books in the sun after lunch. when one of them said "I like the sun," Oliver smiled and said, "I like the sun too." : ) --Molly

February 28, 2008 Oliver was quite proud of his Winnie the Pooh diapers! He came charging out of the bathroom, pulled his pants down and said "Pooh diaper!" He had to show each of the teachers and a few kids too! When it was time for a diaper change, he was quick to request "Pooh diaper?" and grinned when he saw the Pooh diaper! --Molly

Oliver had a great day. He was asking where mama was and I said she was at work. "Why?" Because it was a work day. "Why?" Because Tuesdays are work days. "Why?" Because in this country people work on Tuesdays. "Why?" Because that is how it works around here. "Why is that how it works around here?" --It was quite the conversation. --Leann

May 29, 2008 Oliver had a good day. He was busy "doing" my hair with shampoo and blow dryers. While working on my hair he was talking on a cell phone and said he was calling my mom. He played with the dishes in the room. He stuck a spoon in the teapot and thought it was hilarious! Outside he was cruising around in a cozy coupe. -- Leann

Oliver had a good day--very interested in the rain he was asking Leann, "why it comes from the sky?" Told me about his sighting of a backhoe today on the street! Also, building with wonder blocks and reading many books. --Kelli

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I thGreat ˇV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.