Map of the World

lake turtle.JPG

On their back were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery.
-- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

On the front page of Section B, Roch P-B .."Gary Holthaus, author of the book "From the Farm to the Table: What Every American Needs to Know about Agriculture" will lead a discussion at 7:00 PM Thursday in the Dodge Center City Hall Community Room.
The book features the voices of local farmers talking about their values."
The same section has an obit of Agnes Christeson-Clinton, Mn...her daughter lives in Rochester.
Then-same page-an article about a farmer who raises organic corn and sells it to Glacial Grains Spirits, part of the 900 member, farmer coop that owns the Chippewa Valley Ethanol Company in Benson.
Gary Holthaus talked about his newest book "Learning Native Wisdom" at Environmental Learning Center Saturday night, so it would be interesting to hear him again.

Then-same page-an article about a farmer who raises organic corn and sells it to Glacial Grains Spirits, part of the 900 member, farmer coop that owns the Chippewa Valley Ethanol Company in Benson. They make ultra premium vodka.

There may just be a bottle of that vodka in my freezer... I didn't realize they were using organic corn to make it. Should think about joining that coop-- Benson is just out our back door about 40 miles.

It would be interesting to hear the farmers in Dodge Center. Wonder if there will be any Schmelings there.

I'm wondering what kind of people we are keeping company with here, when an entry is made at 1:00 in the morning and an answer shot back already at 5:00 am?? whoa Igotta change my lifestyle a little! Sounds interesting!!!

Evan...no, just insomnia...
are you thinking about going tomorrow night? Got a busy day tomorrow, but I would like to hear Dodge County's take on Gary Holthuas....

Hey! Well done. That was a fascinating comment. I am ready to hear more about this interesting subject. Bye. Greetings from Pennard.

Privledged people that make good revenue or have prestigious jobs you will come to the University should be able to pay this increased cost from parking or get their parking space garaunteed to your potential customers in their contract while using the University.

""In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it.""