Our First Farmers Market Stand

1st farmers market pic.jpg

On Saturday morning I was up before sunrise and in the garden picking our vegetables to take to the Ortonville Farmers Market. The half moon was over my head as the sun came over the horizon. The Mourning Doves cooing and replying to each across the fields. I pull a bush of snopeas into my lap and uncover a shining chunk of granite underneath. Even the rocks are beautiful in this field. I'm content with my morning coffee at hand.

We harvested new red potatoes, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, snopeas, and beets. I also brought along a platefull of some homemade, organic monster cookies.

Mike set up our small table in front of the old Columbia Hotel in Ortonville. Jame Howard Kunstler would agree that this old hotel is the type of architecture that makes America worth caring about and even fighting for. Our being at the farmers' martket doubled the number of farmers from 1 to 2. It was fun to meet and visit with the local folks-- got to see my former English teacher from high school in Silver Bay! We sold out of eggplant, new potatoes, broccoli, and cookies.

And Alma was a lot happier to be there than it appears in this picture. She stood on the sidewalk waving to every car and holding a sign she made that said "Vegetables." [Note to self, leave adorable, energetic boys on the farm next time]

I'm still thinking about how this plays out in our lives. At this point, it's not really a money making venture-- more of a social affair blended with community service.

What fun!

good job sis. Can't wait to see ya in a couple of weeks and to hug those cute kids.
what teacher did you see? Anderson or Hanson

John Salls! He moved from SB to Hawaii then moved back to Ortonville with his wife Lila. What a great treat. Kathy F might come to visit them this summer and it would be great to see her as well.

I'm making plans to see you! I'd better call!

Moncler jackets for rapid development of its first regular player put on the 60, France ski athletes in the tenth Winter Olympic Games. Later, they became the most luxury brands in the world after only skiing enthusiasts. In the 80 ‘s, Moncler turned to the rapid expansion of urban life, explore more products. No matter what, Moncler coats are always comfortable and lightmoncler jackets online, absolutely suitable for outdoor sports in the cold winter, people of all ages. Moncler attack-proof outlets and let the cuffs used adaptable, filled nylon uppers, except in the middle of fuzzy cover leather jacket. Something more inclusive of non-routine, there can be a single attempt to carriage of good coat velvet padding. Moncler sweaters men’s warm welcome when they get to market. Attractive by its flexibility and high quality. They are really a cold day, in one of the best choice for indoor wear. Moncler sweaters from Wool Sweater sweaters men the best reputationmoncler online shop. Children MONCLER quickly grows up even more. When the children liked them and their parents find out children MONCLER is equally good materials to the woman, they really are keen for their children access to fashion design. Moncler child is comfortable in the cold winter and light, absolutely suitable for outdoor sports activities. Moncler baby was happy MONCLER pursuit than children who have been accepted from the brand more heat. Try to find the properties of fashion Navy automatic washing, undoubtedly just months apart from brightness on this particular outstanding cross appears in the coat and silk cotton t shirts, sweaters in anything other than useful but thick guide changes in fashion. Doudounes 2011 vaunted ability to keep you warm. It can be used for sports guys who want to enjoy the activities. Sports Guy may may believe on the wind surf, might encourage the boys put on by challenging, long-term durable supplement, may place of development with full seasonmoncler jackets online. Making and semi-fitted mode in addition to the light blue denim wash, it really considered flattering precisely because it is a true fashion, perhaps could eventually become more done each wardrobe, unconventional. Comfort, brightness and MONCLER Moncler jackets MONCLER scarf for ugg boots remain comfortable your snow Mikasayama.

If you are no doubt people who love fashion, Moncler coats men’s or boys ‘ are some of the most useful programs, you need to get in this cold wintermoncler online shop. Moncler to understand is that when you have your custom fashion is very challenging in addition to catch cold in time periods through the production of clothing, frostbite in the cheeks red. Moncler Mocha jacket men have obviously become gradually wider and grace may meet most of the existing design necessities of men through the cold season. You will glimpse of pop and fashion in the biting cold and strong winds with these fashionable jackets. There are many jacket type, one can select from when it reaches the Moncler jacket to the male. Moncler clairy coat Puffer jacket in one of the most unusual expenditure within the market. You can be confident that you will receive a wide range of cheap Moncler jackets men is not only relaxing but fashion using the mode property is typically designed for men of understanding reasons want to define by getting to meet their impressions of light and heat of fashion design. Each and every jacket on this type of development of a simple fact of different types and the trend is clearly reflected. Then a cold period, your time is a particularly reliable glance on the selected storage. One should not lose sight of these jackets are abundant all sorts of color often have Moncler Loire jacket thrown his wardrobe of multi-function. In addition, Moncler welfare models of the blue men have had no trouble, so that they can become by other clothing, so to give you additional effortlessly within the wardrobe of clothing use completely different styles and special style. Particular man or woman has a cold Moncler sandwiched inside get satisfaction of the natural environment, using a simple fact, icy winter does not stop when you have your life design position. Expected for the status quo is impeccable brand Moncler jacket, you can maintain functions that are frequently turned on you, play wind and string instruments by, the cold of winter. Moncler jacket will not require a suspected construct you apart from others. Strength men under the coat is absolutely perfect in winter is absolutely lovely, relaxing, and existing Moncler Nantes. These jackets are some of the most exclusive and fashion markets. Moncler use condition-use process engineering to create a large number of surprisingly entertaining programmes, their specific circumstances is what people expect. Moncler men’s or boys ‘ jackets on reservations contained within sponge layer close to the means of temperaturemoncler jackets online. Also jacket includes external waterproof project so certain about a specific persons or women to keep doing as long time wearing this jacket on. To get information about the latest Moncler jackets Doudounes 2011 style, attribution, hold coats, shoes, kids, sweaters and other Moncler products, and more importantly, to obtain and to see the winter fashionmoncler jackets online, you can go to access Moncler online store—-

My undergraduate course in fact keen to collect global fashion message. Now, in the winter, so I had to fit a lot of things in my body. And we know that, you don’t pick you really like when you had to be housed in the winter a lot on your body is designed to maintain our whole body and comfortable clothing are probably the most necessary things. I hate this, I tried to find out the popular clothes to fit me best. When I occasionally with singer MONCLER stumble Moncler outlet for women. I found the best we don’t need MONCLER winter 2010 ladies dressed up like a balloon. My paragraph search results in a mild winter clothes from the Internet and found a garment called the Moncler. I am impressed by Moncler collection women 2010 ‘s exciting stuff. Few people today that they have really decent quality, and in the clothes you wear, Moncler jackets of the occasion, you and several had to wear other clothes. So I’m fascinated, purchase a dark short jackets Moncler women style online store. Surprise me is that they’re actually warm me wearing a t shirt I went out when they do not really feel the cold. This is amazing, I have to admit that when you see a lot of people today Moncler women classical style in redmoncler online shop, from Canada’s roads. I really incredible is believed, because when I went shopping in almost every supermarket or shopping store,moncler down jacket outlet, continue today, some people wear them correctly, as you can see, it is probably the most famous winter clothing in Canada, and almost every single individual for who they were. Well, today I interviewed a number of people about why they chose it as their winter wear, and I found that this is more than famous younger generation, but also in our out of people. Some young people today pointed out that they’re actually happy to hav e the type of fashion and the awesome Moncler blue women throughout the winter, and they love them. They have experienced throughout the wintermoncler jackets online, MONCLER jackets is part of the spring. Out of people, and they are very big and warm. They say it gives them comfort in winter, and they don’t care about getting cold injuries throughout the winter. When you first saw this type of Moncler clothing man, can you believe it. Can you say seems to be very warm. Well, just as I do. I first saw these coats, I was about it, the sale, you can think of I bought three perfect now. Wellmoncler jackets online, of course I do not buy all the 3rd monlcer man Europe Online selves. I bought one for my mother, a younger sister and cheap MONCLER vest for himself. Also liked them. Stylish and cool design. When you use them out, I believe you will become a stylish warm people. Moncler man I like every design 2010 coat. Them throughout the winter really is comfortable enough. Monclars coat is very well designed. When I find my fashion and fashion wear men MONCLER outlet being with my friends. Moncler oulets really loves best in winter.

Let us warm and comfortable, in the cold winter is the most significant and the most important thing for everybody. But I don’t want to wear on me a lot of clothes. I am a man of fashion, all the time trying to find the right clothes for the winter. I really want to put on clothes an easier method of comfort and fashion. I search the Internet language winter clothes, found a dress with the name Monclare. It struck me when I see MONCLER Quincy woman in some Internet black feather clothing shop at a cheap price. Many individuals mentioned giubbotto MONCLER has really good quality, you should be on the coat for Moncler jacketsmoncler jackets online, you do not have in it, many of the other clothes. Read information about Moncler company, and bought himself a Blowfish cover short tight jackets MONCLER baby black for my son, a MONCLER Badia very shiny black. Surprise me is that they are really warm I t shirts to wear me out when they do not really feel the cold. So I got hooked on the jacket. Then I purchased a green jacket in the online store monclare. This is amazing, I must admit, once you see lots of people wearing Moncler tobet jacket, period in Canada walking on the street. I think I’ve found the right clothes, we don’t need or like a balloon in the cold winter wind spring clothes. One of my friends have MONCLER Anderson windbreaker. Jacket made him very happy, he got the MONCLER pop star jacket from his brother. Even in the coldest days in the past year, he put on his vest and another long quilted jackets MONCLER free feeling of outdoor day and nightmoncler jackets online. And I that think, really makes it hard to believe, because when I go to buy every single purchase Center or purchasing in shops, individuals usually put it on, it will be Canada’s most popular winter clothing. Well, I interviewed about why choose it for just one of them I and r in winter wear and found that it is not only loved the younger generation, but they are also the elderly. Young individuals mentioned that they were really happy to have this style and the awesome 2010 under new MONCLER female pop star coat black during the winter they liked them. Out of people, they are warm, which gave them a comfortable winter was made in the cold of winter injury worries. I like every single Moncler 2010 jacketmoncler online shop, warm winter for us and really good design design. Moncler is one of the best preferences of young people. MONCLER giubbotti styles of different designs to fit the Hello. And you really should be a better life for themselves. I suggest that every person who really should have at least one Moncler clothes, because they are worth your spending money. You can MONCLER coats women easily on the Internet at a low price is very good quality. You should love it, I’m sure!

If you are no doubt people who love fashion, there is no doubt the most useful addition, you must be a number in this cold winter doudoune MONCLER. Moncler understands by it’s very challenging to catch cold period in fashion, as long as you have in addition to your custom-created clothing is good at red cheeks frostbite. Moncler men clearly becomes gradually wider to coat and grace to meet the latest design necessities of men through this cold season. You will glimpse of pop and fashion in the biting cold and these fashion coat comparable to the strong windmoncler online shop. There are many coats, single men’s can find out from the DPRK Moncler coats to come. Moncler winter coat is also one of the most extraordinary costs in the market. Are you sure you submitted you will get all sorts of Moncler jackets, happens to be not only relaxing, but use this House understand men’s style and design is usually cause by getting the impression that defines the design of fashion garments, will meet their comfort and light. Every single and every jacket on one simple fact completely created in this manner and the trend is clearly reflected. Period it can discover following cold your time for specific choice store look trustworthy. Moncler jackets men has without any difficulty mode, allowing them to become is effortlessly matched by additional, so take advantage of other clothes in your wardrobe supply you some significant and style. One should not ignore these jackets have at any time within a variety of color often have Moncler multifunctional packed Puffer jacket thrown his wardrobe. Own Moncler jackets is the speaker of the region to haughty fillment through the use of a simple fact, icy winter cold environments will not stop you have the design time of your life. Expected for the status quo is impeccable brand Moncler jacket, you can maintain functions that are frequently turned on you, play wind and string instruments by, the cold of winter. Moncler jackets will no doubt ask you apart from others. Moncler men certainly cute, relaxed and existing clothes certainly is ideal for winter wear. These jackets are some of the most exclusive and fashion markets. Moncler utilization process engineering to production detailsmoncler jackets online, they are quite stunning high quality supplement what is expected. Moncler jackets men composed of sponge layer near the reservations in the context of the means of temperature, and so on. In addition, consisting of the jacket waterproof product or service to ensure that a particular person appearance remains dry for a long time was put on the jacket. To get Giubbotti for the latest 2011 style coats and jackets, Moncler people andmoncler jackets online, more importantly, the information, obtain and watched the winter fashion, you can be accessed through the Internet store Moncler—-

Moncler France skiers in the tenth Winter Olympics official member to wear the ‘ 60 ‘s to develop its first fade away. Moncler retailers are directed to the most luxury brands in the world after only a few people like to ski. In the 80 ‘s, their rapid growth of urban life. Where Moncler retailers always comfortable light, absolutely suitable for sports outside in cold winter time. Outlet Moncler often are using adaptable cuffs, filled waterproof nylon uppers, fuzzy cover wallet. Last term they’ll work for any exercise gentlemen jackets! Almost every gentleman should private any incredibly common jacketmoncler online shop, that guy can slim body that can do almost anywhere, anytime. A wise choice really there are a few that we make sure how much is the unconventional substitute any adult male MONCLER winter wool coat. Wool materials production entities will continue to be your extra happy throughout the winter weather is great. As well, a lot of many of the more unusual things, trying to really completely a single carriage of good coat velvet padding. Taken within the wonderful clock Doudounes Moncler winter jacket. What made the most heat for cold appearance, such as the use of features along the feather quilting fabrics, and, in addition to outsidemoncler jackets online, it’s very good as several times in the fluffy fluffy inside including external purse shirt again. Early spring night, mild autumn evening as well as frost may need any removable is a bit much. Winter weather conditions, depending on the environment has not obtained the best sort now under your winter jacket. Rapid Giubbotti Moncler Gets! Your wireless network I would find all sorts of design of adult men and women. Sports for adults might believe on wind surf, might inspire them challenging, extended set on lasting projects may be designed for four seasons. Common jacket to his wife should ultimately be the Moncler jacketsmoncler jackets online, and taking into account that the course does not have a lot of very versatile compared to this specific! Also light blue denim washes it is certainly considered flattering precisely because it is a true fashion may eventually become a lot merely unconventional wardrobe in almost every style and semi-fitted design making use of. Or wax-select any confirmation, with common duct design and style today’s indifference. Comfortable and gentle 2011 Moncler coats of male adults will remain snow-covered mountain comfort. It’s a very good sport adults want to enjoy the activities.

In the 1960 of the 20th century, prominent tenants and design capabilities in winter clothes, Doudoune MONCLER was asked to design and supply France team in the tenth Winter Olympic skier. After that, they grew up, only a few ski enthusiasts at the most luxury brands in the world. In the 80 ‘s, they took the rapid expansion of urban life. No matter what, Moncler jackets always comfortable and light, absolutely suitable for outdoor sports in the cold winter. Moncler jackets men went out of use of these types of adaptable cuffs, filled waterproof nylon uppers, fuzzy cover walletmoncler jackets online. Attached to the same specific things are many, many more non-conventional, try a real coat can be, well velvet padding. Moncler jackets women are also most slender look and fashion design. Minor cold autumn nights in the loaded mobile early spring night, might require a specific thing is a bit much. Everyone want to be thinner jacket in winter timemoncler jackets online. A wise choice is to do is definitely the more unconventional alternative wool coat. Wool is expected to continue to your extra security is pleased that through the entire winter weather is great. For a specific thing, can withstand the coldest on the eye’s ability to use hot-tectonic Moncler women, such as additional feather coat fabrics, additional external additional external covering the ins is part of the shirt’s wallet in the fluffy fluffy. Get sorted now under winter weather patterns have not themselves a winter coat. Guy may believe that on the wind surf may jog your put on challenging, long lasting products which can be developed throughout the season to put on. You have been given for Moncler fashion fast! You will find a variety of types of men and women. Because the product never consider spot with this specific case, Monclear power outlet compared to a large number of more general is the best choice for you. Try properties in the study, of course, only this particular week is everywhere on the other, seems to get superb cross fashion Navy clean brightness of silk cotton jackets t shirts, sweaters extra glimpse of anything useful but stylish thick startup type. With semi-fitted style and design clean, man the extra light blue denim MONCLER is certainly flattering precisely because it is a true fashion since, almost every single may end up being a lot of non-conventional wardrobe. Comfortmoncler online shop, brightness Moncler victory casing guys will keep you comfortable in the snow-covered mountains. It is a valuable sports guys eager to enjoy the activities. This is against women MONCLER retailers!

Jack is very successful, 2010 montcler the famous well of light and fashionable outdoor coats and jackets for men and women of all ages should be. If you are a man or a woman who loves fashion, may also find the monchlear caps and other accessories also has excellent inventory. Moncler appreciate that this is very challenging, each time you customize your cold periods in addition to fashion by wearing red cheeks is also very good frostbite. Moncler, as well as the delivery time is growing up. The latest MONCLER take care of all aspects of your life. To cope with the lovely retailer, MONCLER hat in order to adapt to Hat and your coat. Therefore, MONCLER will sum up your winter with all of his design and fashion. Outdoor jacket or vest and hat MONCLER jackets, you must have been in fashion people in the street. Expected Moncler the status quo is an impeccable brand, you can maintain functions that are frequently turned on you, play wind and string instruments by, the cold of winter. Moncler Italy socket is in the country from West to East are very popular on the planet. Especially the life of a man or woman has Moncler jackets is the natural environment and in from the cold facts of life does not stop you cold winter have in place of your design is completemoncler online shop. Moncler outlet has had no difficulty mode, making them an easy game using the other which you provide in your closet clothing entirely different exceptions and fashionable stylemoncler jackets online. Instead, Moncler is no need for expensive top brands, MONCLER begun in the late 90 ‘s from top branded ski luxury retailers into city life. Cheap Moncler clothing can be used from the Internet. May do you more good stuff from the Internet out of your expectations. Italy buyers of online shop MONCLER sales are very popularmoncler jackets online. This is fashion on the Internet to purchase and receive the order at home,moncler jackets outlet, which is the improvement of life. MONCLER Christmas edition is a special designed Christmas gift. This is the best gift is affordable and real kids, and certainly will become of my dear children very quickly. Moncler take care of all of the time of your life.

I come from a big collector of world fashion newsmoncler online shop. I tried to find the right clothes in winter because I hate a lot to me to maintain my whole body comfort, the most important and the most important thing. I really want to meet a fashion people on clothing. It struck me when I see some of the online store at a cheaper price in Monclar blowing a short coat. I search the Internet language in winter clothes and found a dress called the Moncler. Many individuals said they have really nice quality, you should be on the coat for Moncler jackets, you do not have to put on quite a number of other clothes. I read me and buy a MONCLER Moncler company man quilted body warmer black jacket-related information. Surprise me is that they are really warm I t shirts to wear me out when they do not really feel the cold. Thank God, I think I’ve found the right clothesmoncler jackets online, we don’t need or like a balloon in the cold winter wind spring clothes. So I got hooked on the jacket. , I buy store online Monclar green coat. This is amazing, I must admit, once you see lots of people wearing Moncler jackets, during Canada’s walking on the street. And I that think, really makes it hard to believe, because when I go to buy every single purchase Center or purchasing in shops, individuals usually put it on,moncler down jacket, it will be Canada’s most popular winter clothing. Well, I interviewed about why they chose it as their winter wear, personal and I found it not only loved the younger generation, but they are also the elderly. Some young individuals mentioned, they really pleased to have a style and awesome Moncler MONCLER men’s vest in winter, and they love them. Out of peoplemoncler jackets online, who are really good and warm and give them comfort in winter was made in the cold of winter injury worries. One of my friends are men’s MONCLER vest size 50. Discount MONCLER vests are very pleased to have him MONCLER vests men’s sizes 6 to his brother. Even in the coldest days in the past year, he put on his men’s another MONCLER MONCLER vests and long coats, free feeling of outdoor day and night. I love the design of each single Moncler jackets, warm in winter and really good design to us. Moncler men’s Blazer will be one of the best preferences of young people. MONCLER man to fit you. I suggest that every person who really should have at least between Moncler clothes, because they are the Fund worth your costs. And you really should be a better life for themselves. You can discount MONCLER men and easily on the Internet. You should love it, I’m sure!

I seriously love to collect student style news around the world. In addition, I have my own robe style, and believe that my dress designs are very unique. Now, in the winter, so it should be put upon me many things. And we know that, if you’re a bunch of clothes for your body, you are not in a position to choose you like seriously, due to the fact that in the winter, keeping our body comfortable design may be the most necessary things. But for me, I would like to meet dressed in winter fashion. Thank God I found the best, we don’t need a robe like a balloon. When I search for words and phrases when gentle winter clothes in the Internet, I found a form of clothes, called Moncler. People mention they have serious superior quality, in case you Monclear vest women, you do not need to put on a lot of thick clothes outside. So I’m hooked on the jacket. Later I purchased dark Moncler online store. Surprise me is that they are serious enthusiasm; I t shirts to wear me out when they do not really feel the cold. This is the amazing, I must admit, if you see a big heap of worn Moncler jackets and within Canada of the road. I was seriously hard to believe, as I am in every single purchase usually when the local mall or purchasing small shop to buy some people wear it, well as you can see, this is probably Canada, most preferred winter clothes and almost every single they’d have a single. You can easily find cheap MONCLER vests on sale women’s or girls ‘. Well I interviewed some people on their chosen as their winter wear and and I find not just preferred the young generation but why we older people they. Some young people mentioned that they have the style and cool Moncler w seriously throughout the wintermoncler jackets online, foreboding vest and they love them. They experienced that is placed in MONCLER outlet for women not only throughout the wintermoncler online shop, so the entire spring. Older people, and they are nice and warm. They mentioned it helps provide them comfort and winter, and they don’t have to worry about getting all winter cold injuries. Do you think of whether this is your first time to see the pink Moncler women. Can you say seems to be very warm. Well, just as I do. When I first saw these classical style purple coat MONCLER women is, I’m insane, and you can think I have now bought three pieces. Well, obviously I do not purchase on their threemoncler jackets online. I bought one of my mother, another of my sister. They like them. Changes in style and cool. If you wear them out, I think you will come to is the hot fashion people. I like every single store woman Moncler jacket design. First, there is no doubt that they are not comfortable enough throughout the winter. Second, their design they are seriously good. Third, if you really are Moncler women collection 2010 love, you have to take into account some comments here and your articles. I suggest that everyone should have a minimal Moncler clothes, because they are worth between the dollars you spend. You should also have a better life to yourself. You should love it, I’m sure! I can’t stop loving Moncler women vest color, particularly black women MONCLER Shevchenko vest!