Dead Chix | Main | Milk Mustache

Fishing for the truth

FindingNemo2.jpg I recall from reading a book on the scientific theory of the Omega point that the author suggested that the human brain has the capacity to record aprox. 10,000 years worth of memories, provided that an individual could survive that long. Honestly I wouldn't volunteer for the job. I've always said that I would prefer to make that oneway six foot journey as soon as I had enetered my cathider days....perhaps that's why they call them the 'golden years'. Anyway, this got me thinking: If my brain can encode a capacity this volumenous, why am I having difficulties memorizing my zoology terms? Could our text book have covered 10,000 years worth of information in only the first 4 chapters? Or am I seriously to believe that the book was mistaken. That a scientist with a PhD, in something quite impressive im sure, got it wrong claiming that computers will eventually make copies of the human personality that will endure until the collapse of the universe, effectively carrying a binary encoded copy of every person into the afterlife? Anyway, I guess zoology is interesting enough. Apparently, Disney is filling children with equally poposterous ideas. Finding Nemo, it turns out is filled with lies and deceit. Michael Eisner would have you believe that the story goes as follows: Merlyn, a clownfish, lives happily in a coral reef with his wife. The perfect aquatic family ideal, a happily married couple with 2,000 fertilized buns in the oven, or perhaps eggs in the anemonie for accuracy's sake. However, tragedy strikes when the mother is devoured by a heartless baracuda. Now, everything in the story is plausable to this point. However, it is beyond this point that disney producers, probably high from snorting tinkerbelle's pixie dust, maliciously diverge from the truth. Nemo is born to his widower father. We are to believe that this is the final fate of the family unite, a father fish and a son fish. This couldn't be further from the truth. Nature has a more debaucherous tendency, reminicent of the old testament. Marlyn, as a clown fish, upon finding his wife dead with only one remaining egg would have switched his sex. Once he had, bluntly speaking, twisted his little fish penis into a fish vagina, he would wait for his precious nemo to immerge from the membrane of the egg so that the two could have hot fish intercourse. That's right...fish are not god fearing, which liberates them to have sex with who ever they want, even if that includes family members. They don't feel limited by their sex either and thus avoid harmful gender prescriptions which plague the human world by being ambisexual. Loooks like we have two new prospective members of Nambla.

Posted by droz0008 at February 8, 2005 12:39 AM | Classes and Such

HAHAHA. I love it. You totally ruined that movie for me...but that was still fantastic.

Posted by: Gregory at February 8, 2005 1:35 PM

You are neglecting your blog!!!! write more!

Posted by: Gregory at February 19, 2005 12:40 AM

Ooh Mikey. I miss you and your insightfulness. Jesi and I are planning to come see you some weekend early-Aprilish - we're gonna do it! I heart you. muah

Posted by: Ali at February 20, 2005 1:31 AM

hey guys not sure if this is right but i wana join NAMBLA in minnesota please get back to me
i am 22y/o and from vadnais heights. please right back! TY

thanks,

matt-

Posted by: Matt at July 11, 2005 8:02 PM

You can't be 31451 serious?!?

Posted by: Max Ballstein at June 15, 2006 6:23 PM

"snorting tinkerbelle's pixie dust". HA HA love the descriptive lines you put into your blogs. Thanks for the great read.

Posted by: Danny at February 26, 2011 6:05 AM

found your site on yahoo today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it.

Posted by: Cordell Gaer at August 16, 2011 2:42 PM