The Transience of Everything | Main | Logic my roommate uses when asserting I lost his thermos

BABY FEET

I need to start being more stringent with my nutritional label reading practicing. What i thought was 4 serving sizes in a bag of cheese curds turned out to be 12. Yes I just ate 108 grams of fat and 84 grams of protein. OK, lets turn this into retroactive delayed gratification, I was just rewarding myself for working out tomorrow. So this entry is meant to flesh out some goals and the motivations behind them. Goals I have for tomorrow: Lift upper body and 30 minute elliptical. Grocery shop at the wedge. DO some studying of developmental biology. All before going to Joe's bro rape party tomorrow--I will have energy and forward momentum with this healthier life style. So i think that i should limit myself to three beers tomorrow night, which means i have to become better at beer paddle pong.

Posted by droz0008 at November 16, 2007 6:27 PM | Motivational

We are really a world of copy not to mention go's. We follow the policies. Innovators however, who lead the manner, blow up that concept, blogging really isn't whatever different.

Posted by: Mario Demeter at January 15, 2011 12:49 AM