'Two and a Half Men' star calls show 'filth', then apologizes to cast and crew

Angus T. Jones, the "half" on CBS's popular show "Two and a Half Men", apologized Tuesday for offending cast and crew with his Monday YouTube rant about the sitcom.

Jones' apology arrived a day after his YouTube video spread like wildfire, reported CNN News. In the video, the actor repeatedly told viewers to stop watching the show and referred to the sitcom as "filth".

As reported by CNN News: "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed," Jones said in a statement released by his publicist. "I never intended that."

The show has shot about half of its episodes for this season, reported the Washington Post. Jones has not appeared in every episode, but he's under contract for the full season.