day 1- 4/27

this morning i woke up at travis's house. it's always so hard to get up in the morning when i'm there. i sleep with 4 layers of covers at home but at his place only 2. it's fine when he's there but i had a hard time falling asleep last night because he wasn't home yet. i'm so thankful that we fit together so well. physically, mentally, emotionally. everything. i gave him a ride and went home to shower quick. 10am intro to cultural studies with my crazy scatterbrained teacher. finding food and all in a days work presented today. even though the economy sucks here, we're still better off than so many other places. stats show that 1 in 3 children born after the year 2000 will be diabetic. and by 2030 the 18-24 year olds will all be too fat to fight. 11:40am i get my bagel (cinnamon raisin and honey cream cheese today) and head down to the ven den to see travis. he's not the "food shelf" or the "soup kitchen" (i don't remember which) but he gives me a little sip of soda (to build my [her] pride... PTSG) 12pm 3D design with sue. i get all my gates into the studio and determine i need to cut those to 20.5". can't afford to get wood at this point but i'll figure something out. 2pm amy tries to capture my attention with more current design of the 70s. vietnam. nixon. the most striking image was the battered uncle sam-i want out. not getting my 8 hours (of sleep) means exhaustion sets in around 3 and i way down for a nap. I panic because i think taylor's glove is lost, but jeremy tells me it's at his house. i get woken up at 5:30 with an invitation to DC chicken strip night. blake has 76 meals left after he lets me in. the ice cream was delicious. especially all the cherries and chocolate syrup. i contemplate drinking before the gatebangers softball game at 9 but i need to bring my A game. we suck. real bad. all of the guys on the other team are monster hitters and they were even short in the outfield. i get to bat twice and get out both times. they are surprised by my speed however. i miss two important outs as catcher and i leave the game with a sore knee and 0-19 loss. i get home, talk with my roommates. the word of the day: dribble. in combination with the word diddle it can induce vomiting in the modest. i get m rockstar pink can all finished and surf facebook. i then stumble upon stumbleupon.com. i've heard of it before, but never tried it. i sign up and choose: alcoholic drinks, weddings, design, graphic design, photo gear, photography, photoshop, relationships, sexual health, skiing, and tattoos. we'll see what i discover the next couple of days

This page contains a single entry by drusc002 published on May 3, 2010 10:16 PM.

project 3 final product was the previous entry in this blog.

day 2- 4/28 is the next entry in this blog.