Users may reserve Print stations at the DSB counter in person or online.
- User may book a piece of equipment up to 10 hours per week.
- Reservations can be booked online up to 2 weeks in advance.
- 15 minutes is required between reservations for processing.
- Reservations can be made in 30min, 45min, and 1 hour slots
- Users must be present within 10 minutes of their reservation time or their reservation will be canceled.
- Up to 2 back-to-back reservations may be made but there must be a 15-minute processing time between reservations. The user may stay at the printer during this 15-minute time. Example: if you want to use a printer from 11:00- 1:00 you will make one reservation from 11:00-12:00 and the second reservation from 12:15-1:00.
- Users are responsible for finishing using the workstations at their scheduled reservation end time, this includes prints being completed by the printers. The larger the print the longer the printer takes to print it.
- Prints on the small printers should be sent no less than 10 minutes before the end of their reservation and prints on the large printers sent no less than 30 minutes before the reservation end. Larger prints may require more time to print!
- All prints will be paid for at the time of printing, either by a class fee or pay-as-you-go. For pay-as-you-go the DSB technicians will supply students with a bill that must be paid at the photo crib before the prints can be taken from the DSB. Or students may use their Gopher Gold/U card if there is money on the card.
- No prints leave the DSB without being paid for!
Printers: 4800 printers print sheets of paper up to 17" wide.
9800 printers print on rolls 24" or 44" wide. Sheets may also be put in these
printers, but paper registration is more difficult.
You must choose a printer that prints on the media you will be printing on as the inks are different for matte paper and glossy/luster paper. This is marked on the checkout site.
For questions contact the DSB at: 612 626 4196
Or Lead DSB Supervisor: Caroline Houdek, email@example.com