As you begin to post, I'll re-post my thoughts on what makes an effective blog post:
In my opinion, a good blog post has several characteristics, including:
1) Relevant information that is clearly articulated.
2) Clear attribution of information (increases your credibility).
3) Offers your unique perspectives on a topic.
4) Provides "enriched" content (images, links, video), etc. as appropriate.
5) Invites the reader to think about and respond to your ideas.
As you post, remember to include tags and keywords so we can keep track of similar posts.
If you have more ideas to add to what makes an effective blog post, please add them by commenting on this posting.