More Dubya quotes!!!

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some sort of federal program." - St. Charles, Missouri, 11/2/2000

"This is an impressive crowd---the haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elites; I call you my base." - NYC, 10/19/2000

"Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are going down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid off." - DC, 2/19/2004

"There's only one person who hugs the mothers and the widows, the wives and the kids upon the death of their loved one. Others hug, but having committed the troops, I've got an additional responsibility to hug and that's me and I know what it's like." - DC, 12/11/2002

"See, we love---we love freedom. That's what they don't understand. They hate things; we love things. They act out of hatred; we don't seek revenge; we seek justice out of love." - OKC, 8/29/2002

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East." - GWB to Mahmoud Abbas (Palestinian PM), 6/23/2003

"We have had triumphs, we have made mistakes, we have had sex." - George H. W. Bush, 1988, describing his special relationship with Ronnie Reagan

I give up now...

Posted by duver001 at October 29, 2004 8:25 AM