Thank you for submitting your idea for calendar reform. However, we must reject it for the following reasons:
* ( ) It changes the seven day week or adds days outside the week.
* ( ) It has a day or days that are not in a month causing problems for writing dates, etc.
* (X) It has an unusual number of months in all or some years making it hard to divide a year into quarters.
* (X) One or more months have significantly more or fewer days than the others causing problems for monthly fees, etc.
* (X) The number of days in a year varies greatly from some years to others.
* (X) Some months are only in certain years and therefore the number of months in a year varies from year to year.
* (X) The number of days between a date in one year and the next varies form year to year.
* (X) It makes people keep clock time that does match the daytime, i.e. sunrise at midnight or noon.