November 11, 2005
How sick do you have to be to escape the pentagon's call up of reservists?
Yes, in all cases.
Posted by duver001 at November 11, 2005 11:44 AM
- If you're a woman who was four months into chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer?
- If you are diabetic and require an insulin pump?
- If it's been two weeks since you receiving a kidney transplant?
- If you require kidney dialysis?
- If you are suffering from bipolar disorder?
- If you suffer from sleep and need medical equipment to help you breath, yet large portions of Iraq and Afghanistan lack the electricity necessary to run the equipment, do you get called up?