Full House

Yeah, that's right. Full House. I went there. Now, I'm not exactly sure if I can say that Full House is my favorite show ever and I know that there are better quality shows, however, Full House brings me back. You know what I'm saying? Whenever I go over to my parent's house, I always check Nick at nite to see if it's on. I could watch Full House for hours. Uncle Jesse, sappy music, bad jokes...how much better can you get. Probably a lot better, but that's not the point. There is something truly beautiful about the first television show the Olson twins were in, about an lead actor named Bob Saget going on to host America's Funniest Home Videos and later take on a small role in Half Baked. There's something amazing about sitcoms from the 80's and Full House really satisfies every bit of 80's and early 90's lovin' that I need, from the haircuts and back to the cheesiness.

Posted by east0126 at 12:01 PM

LiRASP

I've never had much use for Minneapolis' light rail system although I'm a huge fan of public transportation. I think we need more interconnecting rails, better to spend money on this than building bigger and badder highways. The only times that I've been on the rail were for general adventures and excursions to the biggest mall in America...
So there I went once again. It wasn't much different than it had ever been. People sat in their seats quietly or talking with their parties. Grandmas, babies, teenagers, headphones, everyone keeping to themseleves. We are all solnambulists in a way. Bringing new people into our lives would be a hassle. All anyone on the train wants is their kripy kreme and their quiet. Here is some information about light rails in general: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_rail
AWESOME! ok, bye!

Posted by east0126 at 12:40 PM

Picture

light-rail.gif

Posted by east0126 at 12:35 PM