CEHD 2010 Summer Treks Program

Are you interested in GETTING PAID to develop your instructional technology skills? You're in luck, this summer, Academic Technology Services (ATS) is initiating a new incentive program in CEHD allowing instructional staff just like you to develop your technology skills, create new projects, and learn about ways for implementing technology into your instruction. This is a great opportunity to either get started with technology in the Explore Trek -OR- if you're already comfortable with technology in your courses, increase those skills with further develop as part of our Transform Trek.

Over the next couple of days you all will be receiving a personalized invitation to apply for this program in your mailboxes in Education Sciences as well as additional information via email from ATS. You can also read about this program online including the following information:
  • What is CEHD Treks?
  • When does it take place this summer?
  • What is the incentive/How much can I earn?
  • When and how can I apply?And tons more!
Space will be limited and applications will be subject to review before selecting participants. The Deadline is April 15th so don't hesitate and go read more about CEHD Treks: http://www.cehd.umn.edu/ats/treks/

If anyone has ANY questions please don't hesitate to contact me via email or we can talk face to face.

I hope Educational Psychology Instructors will be represented in the first CEHD Treks summer program!