Dropbox for iPad (free app)

dropbox01.pngHave you ever emailed files to yourself or do you carry a memory stick with you that has files you think you will need today? No need to do that anymore because there's Dropbox. So what is this Dropbox, you ask? It is by far one of my favorite apps for iPad and iPhone.

Think of it as a folder that is located on every single computer, ipad, phone, etc you happen to own. And whatever you put into that folder is accessible with all of your computers, iPad and phones. I have a Dropbox folder on my computer and Dropbox app on my iPad. Whatever I put into my Dropbox folder on my computer can be accessed with my iPad. It is simple as that. Trust me, once you use it you won't look back.

Check out this short video that shows what Dropbox is and what does it do.

SETUP YOUR DROPBOX ACCOUNT NOW

Download Dropbox for iPad
Download Dropbox for Windows, Mac, Linux.

dropbox02.jpg dropbox04.jpg

I dont comment on many websites that I visit but I felt I couldn't pass up the opportunity with this one. Excellent post. I can only imagine what you will be writing in the future.

I think McCain's daily grueling schedule for the past year would land most of us in the hospital out of mental and physical exhaustion. Why don't you go back to sleep and dream about your savior.

Here's a funny quote to make you smile :)
When God made me he was just showin off ! :)

The Galaxy Tab might have been one epic device in America but sadly, Samsung bent over for the carriers and took out the calling features. How amazing would it be to experience a true all-in-one device like we have been striving for all these years with technology? Such a stupid move Samsung, I think you'll fail more in North America.

I've been using DropBox for a couple of months and I totally agree that it's a very useful app for iPad. Thanks for sharing with others.

Thank you for due to this spectacular post. i'm invariably close to to the present up out for content materials and was lucky to uncover you on yahoo i'm going to absolutely be again nonetheless once more againg to establish what different spectacular content material materials you post.

very nice post, subscribing to this for sure

I found your site from altavista and it is eye-popping. Thank you for sharing such an incredible article...

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

I found your site from wikipedia and read a few of your other blog posts.They are cool. Pls continue this great work. Later on other fantastic American rock acts such as Lynrd Skynrd, The Eagles, America, the Allman Brothers, and the Doobie Brothers would come on the scene and shake up the world with their string of hit songs.

I'll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

I am glad to be a visitant of this consummate site ! , thankyou for this rare info ! .

You have remarked very interesting points ! ps decent internet site .

Very interesting topic , thanks for putting up.

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!

This page contains a single entry by ciitf published on August 30, 2010 6:51 PM.

Wikipanion for iPad (free app) was the previous entry in this blog.

Google Exchange Setup on your iPad (for the U of M system) is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• ps3 repair: Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for! read more
  • aisi 316: Very interesting topic , thanks for putting up. read more
  • aisi 316: You have remarked very interesting points ! ps decent internet read more
  • stainless steel sheets: I am glad to be a visitant of this consummate read more
  • purchase Flagyl: I'll gear this review to 2 types of people: current read more
  • clomid 100mg : I found your site from wikipedia and read a few read more
  • Keflex: Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a read more
  • buy Keflex: I found your site from altavista and it is eye-popping. read more
  • lose weight in 2 weeks: very nice post, subscribing to this for sure read more
  • Hipolito M. Wiseman: Thank you for due to this spectacular post. i'm invariably read more