Evernote for the iPad (free app)

dev_ipad-lrg.png
First on the list of must free apps for the iPad is Evernote for the iPad. Evernote is a cloud based document storage tool that allows the capturing, organizing, storing and sharing of multiple file types including photos, videos, pdfs, text files, and audio memos, just to name a few. Items you store in Evernote can be sorted by tags, keywords and folder names and accessible on your iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, Android, desktop computer (OSX and Win) and in the cloud to be accessible anywhere there's an internet connection. Find yourself offline? Upload and store any files and the next time you connect to the internet you're files will be synced. And on the iPad, this app just looks really cool with the grab and pinch, and slide touch functions.

Download app for iPad

As a student this has been a great app for when I'm doing research for papers and projects using my iPhone and iPad as a combo. On my iPhone I love being able to take photos of textbook pages from books I'm reading on the go or journal articles I pick up and save them into an Evernote file. I surf around on my iPad looking at news, reading journal articles, viewing videos, etc. and anything I find, I can copy and paste into Evernote. The best part is opening up my laptop at the end of the day when I'm home and having all this material from phone and iPod on my desktop application. Not to mention, I can share folders with others so we all can contribute to a folder of information and see what the other person has found. It rocks, it really does! And it's free!!

You stand for a valuable advice on your post than most folks do. I entierly agree with you.

First time reading a post.The credit repair info is not bad.

I am delighted that I discovered this site , exactly the right information that I was searching for! .

I was reading some of your articles on this site and I believe this web site is rattling informative ! Keep putting up.

You have noted very interesting points ! ps decent web site .

This page contains a single entry by EdPsyitf published on August 29, 2010 6:32 PM.

Getting Started with the Apple iPad was the previous entry in this blog.

Wikipanion for iPad (free app) is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• PS3 Repair: You have noted very interesting points ! ps decent web read more
  • aisi 316: I was reading some of your articles on this site read more
  • steel tubing: I am delighted that I discovered this site , exactly read more
  • Tyson F. Gautreaux: First time reading a post.The credit repair info is not read more
  • Migraine Treatment: You stand for a valuable advice on your post than read more