Getting Started with the Apple iPad

Welcome to a site dedicated to learning more about Apple's iPad and the contribution it could have in higher education and instructional technology practices. This site will be used to post information about the ins and out of the iPad, review software (both educational and fun), discuss challenges and pitfalls as well as successes in the higher education sphere. We'll post articles and news from other universities using the iPad as well as provide a space to hear from instructors, students and technology staff about their personal experiences with Apps and in the classroom with students.

To begin, check out this YouTube video about the Apple iPad from the designers at Apple and how the iPad came to be. This will be a fun experience so we hope you'll continue to read and contribute your experiences-- let's enjoy the ride!

I am pleased that I discovered this web site, precisely the right info that I was looking for! .

I am glad to be a visitant of this utter web blog ! , thankyou for this rare info ! .