Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad (free app)

photoshop2.jpgAdobe has come out with Adobe Photoshop Express photo editing tool for iPad and it is free! First I want to tell you that this is not a full blown Photoshop you might have used on your computer but if you just want to do basic stuff to your photos like crop, straighten, rotate, flip, frame then this app is for you. Go get this app and play around with it. I still find new features after using it for a few weeks. This is a great app for editing photos before emailing them out to friends on an iPad.

Download Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad
photoshop1.jpg

Check out the video below. It's video review done by adoramaTV and it will go through what this app can do.

Amazing! This post truly opened my eyes. It would've been fantastic if the edge hadn't have run off the screen. I believe it was the image at the top. Happy holidays!

I approve with a piece of Derek's theory. However all is not cool for that. Each person is coming up superior chances other than no upshot.

To think just a little while ago Photoshop was competing against image editing softwares like Jasc Paintshop Pro. Adobe just left them out in the cold with all the great software they develop. It doesn't just end at Photoshop either.. their whole list of softwares is a masterpiece imho.

Awesome stuffs...but i don't have any ipad

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

I have to say that Im really unimpressed with this. I mean, sure, youve got some very interesting points. But this blog is just really lacking in something. Maybe its content, maybe its just the design. I dont know. But its almost like you wrote this because everybodys doing it. No passion at all.

This page contains a single entry by ciitf published on September 11, 2010 12:43 PM.

PCalc Lite Calculator for iPad (free app) was the previous entry in this blog.

Instapaper Free/Instapaper Pro (Read it Later applications) is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• online keflex: I have to say that Im really unimpressed with this. read more
  • Strattera 200 mg: Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a read more
  • buy Keflex: Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's read more
  • Keflex: The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as read more
  • Strattera: Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the read more
  • Adobe Lightroom V3.3 Crack: Awesome stuffs...but i don't have any ipad read more
  • Roger Defayette: To think just a little while ago Photoshop was competing read more
  • odev: I approve with a piece of Derek's theory. However all read more
  • fish and chips recipe: Amazing! This post truly opened my eyes. It would've been read more