PCalc Lite Calculator for iPad (free app)

PCalc.pngSurprisingly enough, the iPad does not come with a calculator app installed by default and I'm sure there are times when we need to do a bit of adding and subtracting. But, thankfully, the App Store has a lot of them. Some of them are free but most cost anywhere from 99¢ to $25.

I've been using PCalc Lite Calculator which is free. It has very clean design and comes with the RPN mode and unit conversions. Most of my calculator use is just basic math, nothing too complicated so if you are looking for a scientific calculator that you might use in a math or statistics course then prepare to shed some cash but in the mean time give PCalc Lite Calculator a shot!

Download PCalc Lite Calculator for iPad

I love this site and just wish I was as smart as you guys but maybe I can at least give you a smile?

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they’re going to be when you kill them. :)

Thanks for making the sincere attempt to speak about this. I feel very robust approximately it and wish to learn more. If its OK, as you gain more extensive knowledge, may you thoughts adding more articles very similar to this one with more information? It could be extremely useful and useful for me and my friends.

I was examining some of your posts on this site and I believe this internet site is real informative ! Keep on posting .

This page contains a single entry by ciitf published on September 11, 2010 12:08 PM.

Google Exchange Setup on your iPad (for the U of M system) was the previous entry in this blog.

Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad (free app) is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• wardrobe storage: I was examining some of your posts on this site read more
  • sextelefon: Thanks for making the sincere attempt to speak about this. read more
  • Rafael Martinet: I love this site and just wish I was as read more