Dropbox news: 500 MB referral credit for .edu registrations

We recently did a post about one of our favorite iPad applications- Dropbox for the iPad. I wanted to followup with a cool feature we forgot to menton (that just got better). By default, Dropbox provides each user with 2GB of space for free. BUT, if you send out referrals to others they give you a credit of 250 MB per person who uses your referral link to sign up for Dropbox. So, by referring four friends, your 2GB of storage increases to 3GB (4x250MB)

I just learned that for people with .edu email addresses (students, faculty, staff, anyone associated with a university) for each referral you make, you'll receive a 500 MB increase. And there's a grandfather clause so if you've already referred some people and register your .edu email address with your account future and previous referrals will credit you with 500 MB- previous referrals will add an addition 250 MB to equal 500 MB per referral. Pretty cool! The best part is you don't need to re-register or start using a different email address. Just link your .edu email address to your current account and all future and previous referrals will apply the 500MB credit- awesome!

Dropbox.edu.png

Go here to get started (if you aren't a current user it will prompt you to sign up):https://www.dropbox.com/edu

Download Dropbox for your computer
Download Dropbox for free for the iPad
Enjoy the extra FREE online storage space!

I agree with a piece of Trek's suggestion. However all is not cool for this. Every person is coming up good opportunities however no consequence.

And here is another 250 MB referral:
http://db.tt/tVZ02kq
Thanks...

Pretty good posting here,. I by no means thought of that I will catch any info like that ,but your put up actually help me.Awesome issues are sharing here.I like your submit ,Now I am waiting to your next post.So preserve writing.

even if hes a good friend and if he buys the supplies it makes it better but painting as well as well as painting tile is alto of prep work and your time is as important as his come up with idea on how long it will take im thinging about four hours for the kicthe cabs ,which if their real woodd a minimun amount of scuff sanding might be required and for the painting of tile the prep is a little different so it will have to be done clean early morning apply latter that day , about 150.00 per project should cover your needs and that's still real good ; or you can barter for his services toogood luck

Yes you can amend your return and get it this years taxes It just may take til next year for you to get the check my son amended his back in Feb and still he does not have the check. Do like Judy suggested and send in copies from your final signing and might speed the process up since they are now asking for proof from most

Worthy information and great template you got here! I want to thank you a lot for publishing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Superb work!

Yes and no. Chances are you lost a lot of weight because hey - you just climbed Mt. Everest. However, you would also have a lot of cold weather gear on, so it is even odds that you would weigh exactly the same as before you started the climb.

I was examining some of your posts on this website and I believe this web site is very informative ! Keep on posting .

Very interesting topic , appreciate it for putting up.

This page contains a single entry by EdPsyitf published on September 30, 2010 4:29 PM.

How to Take a Screen Shot on the iPad was the previous entry in this blog.

Adding your Netfiles account to GoodReader for the iPad is the next entry in this blog.

Recent Comments

• ps3 repair: Very interesting topic , appreciate it for putting up. read more
  • closet organization: I was examining some of your posts on this website read more
  • steel pipes: http://sbecpl.com/products/stainless-steel/ read more
  • vitamins and Herbs: Yes and no. Chances are you lost a lot of read more
  • Migraine Symptoms: Worthy information and great template you got here! I want read more
  • Andrew Darwis: Yes you can amend your return and get it this read more
  • Andrew Darwis: even if hes a good friend and if he buys read more
  • lose weight in 2 weeks: very great post read more
  • lose weight in 2 weeks: cool site favourited read more
  • Andrew Pelt: Pretty good posting here,. I by no means thought of read more